Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Allow Us to Introduce Ourselves


Welcome to Vision Atlanta's brand new mentoring program. We are so excited to be a part of it, and we are so glad to meet you!

I'm Becca and I will probably update this just as much as Adam, even though he's the man in charge of this operation. Why? Because I enjoy writing and blogging and building a community of support and prayer. Not that he doesn't, but he is so involved in the busy hands-on aspects that I'm sure this will be a 50/50 sort of thing. Oh and the cute little one in the picture? That's our daughter Jayci. She's almost 7 months old, and she is just as excited as we are to be a part of the mentoring program. I know it, she told me.

Hopefully, this blog will be a place where we can keep you up to date on the ministry, on our lives, on the kiddos we work with, and also provide any resources that we come across which you might find helpful as a mentor.

If you have any more questions about the mentoring program, want to get involved by mentoring, supporting us, or praying for us - give us a shout at VAMentoring@gmail.com

You can also visit Vision Atlanta's website to learn more about our ministry, what we stand for and who we serve.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Becca I fell in love with what you are doing here! I am so excited you've found my blog! I work in Baltimore and am so excited to follow you and your family on your journey. Can you please send me an email to colleen@metrokidzbaltimore.org? I would love to communicate with you! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...you guys are amazing! ANd such a BEAUTIFUL family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zack sounds like an amazing young man! I can't wait to begin meeting and working with the kids there! I just posted something today that I think you might be interested to read, although I already mentioned some of it to you so far in my email.

    http://sglogan.blogspot.com/2009/04/im-going-to-ghetto.html

    God bless you richly for the awesome work you and you're family are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family. God bless you in your mentoring work!

    ReplyDelete